THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
What you need to knowadminNow that you have applied for your visa to UAE, and waiting for your application to be processed, please take note of the following:
- Visas usually take 4 working days to process, but can take up to 7 working days as per UAE immigration laws.
- You’ll be told by email when your application has been decided.
- Once your application has been approved you will be granted an electronic visa (or eVisa). This means you will not have a physical visa label in your passport.
- You will receive via email your visa approval letter will include your visa details.
- You should print your eVisa letter, keep it in a safe place, and carry it with you when you travel.
- We urge travellers to not book any airline tickets before the processing of their visas to avoid any disappointment and unnecessary expenses.
- Visa Logistics cannot be held liable for the rejection of any applications as the UAE Embassy controls whoever enters their country.
- All visa fees are non-refundable.