Apply for your Dubai Visa online
It's easier and faster
Apply online for eVisa in 3 easy steps
THREE EASY STEPS
What to expect after your online Visa Application.
What you need to know
Now that you have applied for your visa to UAE, and waiting for your application to be processed, please take note of the following:
- Visas usually take 4 working days to process, but can take up to 7 working days as per UAE immigration laws.
- You’ll be told by email when your application has been decided.
- Once your application has been approved you will be granted an electronic visa (or eVisa). This means you will not have a physical visa label in your passport.
- You will receive via email your visa approval letter will include your visa details.
- You should print your eVisa letter, keep it in a safe place, and carry it with you when you travel.
- We urge travellers to not book any airline tickets before the processing of their visas to avoid any disappointment and unnecessary expenses.
- Visa Logistics cannot be held liable for the rejection of any applications as the UAE Embassy controls whoever enters their country.
- All visa fees are non-refundable.
Please note that payment confirms that you have read and accepted all the conditions as stated. Your invoice is valid for 30 days.
Have a safe journey!