USA Visa’s


United States of America Visas

Requirement below for US B1/ B2 (business / Tourist) visa:

The B1 and B2 Visas are issued to temporary travellers for tourism, business,
and medical visits. This visa type allows multiple entries over the course of
validity as long as no stay exceeds six months.

  • A FULLY completed DS-160 FORM (The form will be provided by Visa Logistics)
  • A passport copy – 2x CLEAR copies colour passport photo’s 50mm x 50mm
  • Details of the place of residence in US (Address, phone number, name of person or company)
  • Pre-booked flights (Alternatively kindly just state when you want to leave and return)
  • 3 months bank statements
  • 3 months’ salary slips – Employment letter
  • Invitation letter with contactable references
  • If you have obtained a US visa before, scanned copies of those.


United States of America Visa (Continued)

Requirement below for C1/D (Crew Member) visa:

C and D Visa types are issued for short term transit through the United States by crewmembers and others whose travels take them through the United States temporarily but not as a final destination.

  1. Temporary stay in the U.S. as a crew member on board
    For the approval of this visa category it is necessary to prove that the activity on board the vessel is part of the normal operation. Crew members who are in American waters on their C-1/D visa must leave the U.S. on their ship after a maximum of 29 days. The U.S. authorities define departure as when the ship departs from a U.S. port to a port outside the United States (the U.S. includes not only the mainland but also Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the American Virgin Islands).
  2. Evidence of crew member activity
    To obtain a C-1/D visa, the traveller should ideally be on the crew list of the airline or ship as a crew member. In addition, a letter from the employer confirming the working relationship with the airline or (cruise) ship must be available. The applicant may not receive any remuneration from the U.S. side or a U.S. company.Tip: At the time of application itself, the person does not have to be employed yet, but a contract should be available that confirms the future employment on board.
  3. Proof of intention to return (= strong ties to the home country or country of origin)
    In concrete terms, this means that the C-1/D applicant retains his permanent residence outside the United States and intends to travel to the U.S. only for a temporary stay.