Ghana Business Visa
- Visa application form. Fully completed and signed application form.
- Original passport. The passport must be valid at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the destination country and has at least 2 blank visa pages.
- Passport-type photograph. A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months. This may be taken using a cell phone against a white wall provided if it meets the standards of a passport-type photograph.
- Bank statement. A copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- Employment letter. A copy of a letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, purpose and duration of the trip and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, please include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Business invitation. A business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in the destination country. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Ghana, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager. The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in the destination country.
Specify the Type and desired Validity of the visa (i.e. a one year multiple entry business visa).
- Parental approval. For minor applicants, prior written consent from both parents or respective guardians giving the consulate consent to issue the child a visa.
- Passport copy. A clear scan of the information page of your valid, signed passport.
- All South Africa passport holders are required to provide a copy of their ID as part of their visa application support documentation.